1. How much does it cost to sell products on In Your Dog House?
There is no joining fee at present. The designer/sellers decide how much we can sell the products for on IYDHG i.e. their recommended retail price. We take a % commission from this price i.e. 25%.
2. How will I get paid?
Customer places an order -> Customer pays IYDHG –> IYDHG pay supplier -> Supplier dispatches goods to customer as per Drop Shipping model:
3. What can I sell on In Your Dog House Gifts?
We are only selling dog inspired homeware items. We will initially tell you which products we wish to feature.
Products will fall into the following categories - the 'items/products' you see listed below are not an exhausted list. As the site develops we shall expand the range of categories and products. NOTE your products can be listed in several different categories.
|Homeware||Clocks | Vases | Chalkboards | Coasters|
|Kitchenware||Tea towels | Oven gloves | Aprons | Trays|
|Ceramics||Mugs | Plates | Jugs | Tea Pots | Vases|
|Textiles & Fabrics||Cushions | Blankets | Throws ||
|Accessories||Make up Bags | Tote Bags | Clocks|
|Stationery||Cards | Calendar | Wrapping Paper | Notebooks|
4. How can customers search for products?
The search facility will enable visitors to search via product type, breed, designer and price.
5. How can I sell on In Your Dog House Gifts?
Please complete the Inventory CSV file as explained here. If you need help completing this please let us know. We will evaluate and review the process in the new year.6. How do customers buy on In Your Dog House Gifts?
- Customers follow the process through browsing the shop to making a purchase
- Products are listed in collections of product category, breed and designer
- IYDHG accept card payments online
- An order confirmation email are sent the the Customer as well as an Invoice once the payment is accepted
- Customer Statement of accounts for IYDHG will be emailed on a monthly basis to Customers as well as suppliers/designers.
7. How do I know if I’ve sold something?
You will be emailed automatically by IYDHG to confirm an order has been placed. This will tell you the buyer’s details and the details of the item(s) they have ordered.
8. How will I get paid?
All goods are purchased through, and monies paid to, In Your Dog House Gifts (IYDHG). The total amount of money taken will include the purchase price and postage for each item. IYDHG will then transfer this money into your bank account - monies will be transferred every two weeks. It is the sellers' responsibility to refund IYDHG the cost of any items that are returned. Each seller has their own online page, here you will be able to see a breakdown of how much money you are owed, and the purchases etc. that come through to you.