The aim of the #GreatDogWalkTogether campaign is to find more ways for people to enjoy the company of others to promote wellbeing. It is brought to you by In Your Dog House Gifts. All our profits go towards supporting this initiative.
In 2020 we planned to launch 'Pooch and Munch'. We hope to do so after Covid-19. The aim is to encourage pubs across the UK to arrange community dog walks. Stay in touch to find out if a local pub near you is joining in.
The Great Dog Walk Together website is a place where you can promote your dog walks for FREE! This is what it is all about.
We want to encourage people and organisations to arrange community walks, enjoy some exercise and spend time with their pooches. Because walks are better shared!
What could be simpler than arranging a walk to start a conversation? All you have to do is decide where you want to walk and invite others to join in. We have created a dedicated website and Facebook group where you can post details of your walk for FREE.
We also help you to promote your walks. If you have an idea for a walk and need help arranging it please get in touch.
How to get involved?
- Visit the Great Dog Walk Together website where you can post details of a walk you wish to arrange or find out about walks taking place
- Sign up to our newsletter to receive regular updates
- Join our Great Dog Walk Together Facebook group
- Follow us, like us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with the campaign
- Tag #GreatDogWalkTogether in your updates so we can engage with you too, share your messages, images and videos.